Your oral health plays an important role in your overall health and well-being — and your smile is one of your most important assets. That’s why, whether you need general or cosmetic dentistry — for yourself or your children — you want the best dental care at an affordable price. It’s important that everyone in your family sees a dentist regularly to preserve that precious smile.
Studies suggest that some serious health issues such as diabetes and respiratory disease may be linked to poor oral health. Seeing a dentist just twice year is an excellent way to help prevent developing various illnesses.
At Crystal Dental, we pride ourselves on offering the best-trained doctors, state-of-the-art equipment and techniques, and a wide range of dental services at three convenient locations. To learn more about any of our services, click on any of the links listed to the right. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, feel free to call us and inquire. We’re a full-service dental practice and it’s most likely that we can address all of your dental needs.
What can you do to protect your oral health?
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily, using toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Floss daily.
- Eat a healthy diet and limit between-meal snacks. Avoid foods with a lot of sugar, which helps promote plaque growth.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months or sooner if bristles are frayed.
- Avoid tobacco use, which can cause gum disease and oral cancer.
- Schedule regular dental checkups and cleanings.